POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Final SteadFast (Big) : Re: Final SteadFast (Big) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:28:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Final SteadFast (Big)
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 12 Mar 2000 19:10:43
Message: <38cc3203$1@news.povray.org>
David Fontaine <dav### [at] faricynet> wrote in message
> What are those brown panels? They have the same problem the windows did
IMHO.
> The windows look a little better, but I don't know exactly how you could
> improve them. They shouldn't neccessarily be the color of the light
inside,
> but then you'd have to have tiny pics of the rooms or something...
> The front view is awesome!

Yeah, i agree with you on those panels. The overall texture of the ship is
much bettter. except for these panels. whatever they are...

As Sebastian said, the front view is pretty cool looking. I do like how the
large blue glowing things (i don't know any ship terminology) have some kind
of texture on them. same with the yellow-orange glowing thing in the front
view.

from the side, the front of the ship looks like the body of a snook (warm
saltwater fish, very fun to catch... and release) It even has the dark line
going lengthwise down the body.

I really think this ship would benefit from being in a space scene. It
looses a lot just on a white background.

ross.

ps, i'll give you a job. you can start by cleaning my room and making me a
pot of coffee :)