POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Spline Macro System - Plugin Possibilities? : Spline Macro System - Plugin Possibilities? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:22 EDT (-0400)
  Spline Macro System - Plugin Possibilities?
From: Chris Colefax
Date: 10 Mar 2000 04:40:44
Message: <38c8c31c@news.povray.org>
For some time now I have been working (or, rather, sitting on!) on a macro
system to replace my Spline Include File.  A fully working version is
currently available from my site:

   http://www.geocities.com/ccolefax/spline

In recent testing people have asked whether a Moray plugin might be
available for the macro file.  Animation and spline-based object creation
have obviously become popular topics here, and so my main reason for posting
is to see if there is any interest in developing such a thing from people
more familiar with Moray than myself.

Also, a thank you to those who have created plugins for my files in the past
(particularly Keith Hull, if you're reading!).