POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation plugin questions : Re: Animation plugin questions Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation plugin questions
From: Mike Weber
Date: 9 Mar 2000 16:51:03
Message: <38c81cc7@news.povray.org>
Xander,

I think your e-mail link on the Moray Plug-in page is old - its pointing to
are### [at] hotbotcom

> P.S. Keep the suggestions coming.  They might not get done instantly,
> but I'm listening.

So, you are open to suggestions??

How about adding a constant to be applied to an object for every frame?
Your plug-in is a great tool.  Unfortunately we can't combine some of what
POV anim can do with the plug-in.  What I had in mind is if someone was to
do an animation of a vehicle and you wanted to rotate the wheels - the
constant can then be used to do the work for us - rotate the tire 5 degrees
for each frame.

And how about a random noise generator to be applied to an object for each
frame?  With limits entered by the user?

Mike