POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : a design. : Re: a design. Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:12:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a design.
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Mar 2000 17:29:45
Message: <38c6d459@news.povray.org>
It is good.  Stylized.
I have no idea why "q-tip" was brought up though.  The page the link went to did
remind me somewhat of a doctors office for some strange reason, not exactly sure
why unless there were things that looked that way back in the 60's in the
medical profession.
I think I know one of those alien beings I saw there.  Took me for a ride in a
UFO once.
Kidding aside, I think the style is good for a web site.  Clean and unhampered
yet with those blurring graphics it balances out nicely.

Bob