POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation question of my own : Re: Animation question of my own Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation question of my own
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Mar 2000 02:38:44
Message: <38c60384@news.povray.org>
"Dennis McDaniel" <den### [at] inreachcom> wrote in message
| BTW, sorry about the grammatical
| brain fade in my previous post (e.g. "I have just began").  I wouldn't want to
| insult what I consider to be one of the most intellectually stimulating (not
| mention helpful) groups on the 'net.  What I meant to say of course was, "I
have
| just begunned."

Gee, I didn't even notice that before.  I'm able to read through the garble
rather well now thanks to many other =teachers= and I can't count myself out at
all.  When I see my message posts or replies again I have to wonder if I were
sleep-typing at the computer most the time.  Ego boost: I'm not nearly so
English-fumbling as some people are.  Hey, am I wrong? ha ha ha  I always wanted
to say that.

PS  You're welcome.

Bob