POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : S curve cylinder : Re: S curve cylinder Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:13:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: S curve cylinder
From: Mike Weber
Date: 8 Mar 2000 00:02:57
Message: <38c5df01@news.povray.org>
I'm working on a plugin dll for Moray to make bspline cylinders (and other
shapes).  Its currently in a pre-beta version, but I should have something
in the next 2 weeks worth using.  If you want me to notify you of when it is
ready, send me an e-mail with plug-in dll as the subject and I'll put you on
the list

--

Mike
mwe### [at] sciticom