POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation question of my own : Re: Animation question of my own Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation question of my own
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 7 Mar 2000 22:31:04
Message: <38c5c978@news.povray.org>
Try setting the entire thing (select the whole model) first and by applying a
keyframe with the type (cubic) you want for the first frame.  From there on it's
supposed to be alright as I understand it, however I've still had trouble with
it.
Take a look some older posts here by Alexander Enzmann (the author) if you can.
Should be about 3+ weeks ago or so.

Bob