POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : S curve cylinder : Re: S curve cylinder Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: S curve cylinder
From: dcc
Date: 7 Mar 2000 21:59:35
Message: <38c5c217@news.povray.org>
Patience seems to be key. Still I look for an easier way. The bezier
cylinder I made is 4 sheets, 12 patches. Although I didn't try the rotate or
local.  I wonder if there are any rendered examples on the web I could
compare mine with?

Anyhow, this work in progress (and others) is linked here.
http://www.cornillot.com/graphics.htm