POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Teeny tiny rendering. : Re: Teeny tiny rendering. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Teeny tiny rendering.
From: David Curtis
Date: 7 Mar 2000 17:49:31
Message: <38c5877b@news.povray.org>
Pascal Golay <cgo### [at] idtnet> wrote in message news:1103_952437244@pgid...
> Hello all- I'm brand new to this renderer, so bear with me here-also I'm
rendering from Moray, and this could be something to take up on that group
as well, but
> perhaps someone here knows: I'm suddenly getting little tiny 10x15 pixel
(or so) bits of my image rendered at odd places in the render window, the
rest is black.
> It does not seem to matter which camera I use.What have I done?? Thanks in
advance.

Hi Pascal. I think I've had this problem before and I pulling my hair out
until I found out why. It sounds like from within Moray at some point you
have selected a region to render. I think Ctrl-Shift and drag in the camera
view will select a region to render. To erase it - I haven't found any other
way - is to press Ctrl-Shift then click once (without dragging) in the
camera view.

Dave.
mic### [at] sympaticoca