POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Reflecting sphere on checkered isosurface (~50kbu) : Re: Reflecting sphere on checkered isosurface (~50kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:31:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reflecting sphere on checkered isosurface (~50kbu)
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 7 Mar 2000 12:12:02
Message: <38c53862@news.povray.org>
I have to say I agree with that, I remember when I first got POV (and didn't
touch it for a good year if I remember correctly) and my P166 took a little
while for it to render and with default settings w/o aa etc, it looked
pretty rubbish.  This image would look perfect as a an example image (thus
can have incredibly high settings for a one off huge render).

P3TE

--
pc### [at] petecracknellcouk
remember dont use WYSISYG!