POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A rook : Re: A rook Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:31:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A rook
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 Mar 2000 21:46:00
Message: <38c46d68@news.povray.org>
Being a mesh it might or might not be possible.  No harm in trying.  Just
difference away a sphere just inside the face part where a mouth cavity would
go, the sphere (scaled asymmetrical if needed too) should protrude a little
outside the rook of course.  Mainly all you need do is put a texture or even
just pigment in the sphere statement and it will be used in the stead of the
rooks texture.

Bob