POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Scene : Re: First Scene Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:31:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Scene
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 Mar 2000 20:57:45
Message: <38c46219@news.povray.org>
First actual scene huh?  Not that I'm jealous or anything (harumph!).
I thought maybe the steps shouldn't go right against the column and instead not
quite reach it with a second railing there.
The highlighting on the wall seems intense to me, or it's just that the painting
looks in need of a little light shone upon itself, like maybe some sort of a
lamp over or under it.
Real nice start.

Bob