POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : GIF animations : Re: GIF animations Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:29:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GIF animations
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 Mar 2000 20:47:12
Message: <38c45fa0@news.povray.org>
Probably isn't considered much for run-time against the rest of Windows since
it's only background.  A program running it would get more attention I think is
the logic in that.  Seeing that you can tweak on other things though there might
be a way to do it for the background desktop (screen savers you notice are like
this too).  I used to seek out many such solutions to change the way Windows
runs but that was mostly for Win 3.1 and then Win 95, I began to skip those when
I got Win 98.
You might want to try looking up Windows tweaks for the [386Enh] section of
System.ini on the internet.

Bob