POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rerender of previous post (for Simon and Steve) : Re: Rerender of previous post (for Simon and Steve) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 06:27:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rerender of previous post (for Simon and Steve)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 Mar 2000 02:06:53
Message: <38c3590d@news.povray.org>
Dust in space.
Might be possible for both a ice crystal cloud and water droplet cloud to be
side by side, and thin, with a couple very bright stars or plane lights or
whatever would work there shining through.  Not sure if there would be different
"flares" or not but it seems a likelihood to me.
So not all such things would be in the lens of a camera.  In fact I know window
screening is one thing that can cause it so maybe a square mesh one next to a
hexagonal mesh?

Bob