POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rerender of previous post (for Simon and Steve) : Re: Rerender of previous post (for Simon and Steve) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:28:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rerender of previous post (for Simon and Steve)
From: Sander
Date: 4 Mar 2000 12:56:08
Message: <38c14e38$1@news.povray.org>
Hello Karl,
Seeing that I come from a typograpoher's family, I cannot help remarking
that the text is not very well readable. The type is not balanced: I had
really great difficulty in getting the word at all! Especially the top
stroke of the "T" is much too short compared with the layout of the other
characters. The flare on the first "U" prevents you to easily see whether
this is a single char or two chars. In general the flares make reading
difficult...
I hope you are not mad at me now!?! :) :) :) :)

--
Regards,
Sander

Karl Pelzer <Kar### [at] t-onlinede> schreef in berichtnieuws
38C0E61A.B47E1D5D@t-online.de...