POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : 3DL to MDL conversion : Re: 3DL to MDL conversion Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3DL to MDL conversion
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 2 Mar 2000 03:03:04
Message: <38be2038@news.povray.org>
I don't think that there is a converter for anything to MDL (or for MDL
to anything besides POV).
The best thing you may find is a converter for 3DL to a Moray/POV
UDO/INC pair. I don't know if 3DWin handles 3DL. If not, you might want
to look for a converter that converts 3DL to DXF or 3DS (which are 2
more or less standard 3D formats) and then use 3DWin to convert the
result to UDO/INC.

Greetings,
Johannes.