POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : RE : My first picture with media (Hopefully it is now uploaded ...) : Re: RE : My first picture with media (Hopefully it is now uploaded ...) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 06:28:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RE : My first picture with media (Hopefully it is now uploaded ...)
From: Hartmut Wagener
Date: 1 Mar 2000 17:25:53
Message: <38bd98f1$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks, that saves lot of compution time ... And of course most of the
parameters can be understood. Anything about falloff-spotlights? It took
long for me to see that the falloff was disturbing the light-cones. Perhaps
triying a little bit with tightness will bring an answer ...

Hartmut

Bob Hughes schrieb in Nachricht <38bc6f4d@news.povray.org>...