POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My not so active desktop ~99k : Re: My not so active desktop ~99k Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:30:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My not so active desktop ~99k
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 1 Mar 2000 12:02:21
Message: <38bd4d1d@news.povray.org>
Well it was rendered with MegaPOV through Moray, I just turned on radiosoty
last minute to see what effects I'd get, in general a nicer image appears
with radiosity, maybe I should find out what radiosity actually is (not just
what it appears to do) and how to use it :), I spose kens page will have a
fair few radiosity links, I'll go and have a look.

P3TE

--
pc### [at] petecracknellcouk
remember dont use WYSISYG!