POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Texture Library : Re: Texture Library Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture Library
From:  jivvy
Date: 1 Mar 2000 08:53:30
Message: <38bd20da@news.povray.org>
Mike Weber <mik### [at] pyxiscom> wrote in message
> Is there a way to add my own textures to Moray's texture
library so that
> each time I run Moray I don't need to re-create my textures?

In addition to what Ryan said, I also add a set of draft textures
to MorayStart.mdl so that every time I boot Moray, those draft
textures are immediately available.  The way to do this is to
boot Moray, add as many textures as you wish, and then save over
MorayStart.mdl.

Once you've done that, you'll want to either close and reopen
Moray or make sure to save the file under another name (to make
sure you don't add more stuff to MorayStart.mdl by clicking
ctrl-s).

Claire