POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Last minute IRTC entry : Re: Last minute IRTC entry Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:27:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Last minute IRTC entry
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 29 Feb 2000 20:40:28
Message: <38bc750c@news.povray.org>
Yep, the structure made after the incident to contain the destroyed part of the
plant.
Is it meant to be so gray?  I could see why in order to convey an emotion or art
about it but I keep wanting to see bluer sky through the clouds and stronger
color contrasts.  I'm going against what I was just saying earlier in the thread
about monitors and televisions, but probably because this is so gray, like it
needs rain to go with it or something.  But don't listen to me, you don't have
long to finish it up.

Bob