POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Great images.... but....why.... : Re: Great images.... but....why.... Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:10:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Great images.... but....why....
From: Hartmut Wagener
Date: 29 Feb 2000 18:20:39
Message: <38bc5447$1@news.povray.org>
The two lines on a trinitron-screen are technical needed, as anyone can
imagine. But the ability of such a tube to show the pictures without
disturbing *any* pixel-line with small grids makes the two lines acceptable.
Comparing trinitron (or other screens with same technique) to ones with
"old-fashioned" tubes makes the difference clear ...

Hartmut

noname-screen ...

Nick Portelli schrieb in Nachricht <38BC533F.A768385B@pilot.msu.edu>...