POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Did someone want a donut? : Re: Did someone want a donut? Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:26:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Did someone want a donut?
From: Hartmut Wagener
Date: 29 Feb 2000 17:50:44
Message: <38bc4d44@news.povray.org>
I have not much knowledge about eating donuts, but is salt and pepper
nessesary for eating donuts? Smoking cigarettes would be good after eating,
some people like this while eating, but that is not my favourite ... And :
The donuts sold here in germany look awful compared to this donut or to the
many others posted before ...

Hartmut
http://www.killozap.de

Steve schrieb in Nachricht ...