POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : what the... : what the... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:39 EDT (-0400)
  what the...
From: Dean MacIsaac Jr
Date: 28 Feb 2000 23:22:07
Message: <38bb496f@news.povray.org>
OK now I'm lost.

I have a huge sphere as my world, and made it hollow.  Intersecting thi
sphere Vertically is a plane of all black.  On the other side of the plane
is a height field.  Within my height field is a whole new XYZ RGB set of
lines the HF X creates a division in my "" world. all of a sudden my sky
sharply turns black.  I would figure seeing the plane facing the plane, but
at appx 285 degrees on it's black.

Is there a way to turn off local HF intersectioning (lack of a better term)

TIA

Dean