POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bamboo Hut (~64k) : Bamboo Hut (~64k) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:29:56 EDT (-0400)
  Bamboo Hut (~64k)
From: Ryan Twitchell
Date: 28 Feb 2000 22:49:59
Message: <38bb41e7@news.povray.org>
This is a scene I'm working on to get used to global media and more
difficult lighting conditions. I also just learned you can make almost any
POV texture value negative, and I got some freaky results at first. In this
scene, the ambient value of the bamboo poles is a subtle -0.08. The
scattering will probably be changed back to type 1, the light rays seem more
visible.

 Any opinions are very welcome,
Ryan

Post a reply to this message