POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Meat stuck in your teeth? ~80kb : Toothpick 5k bu (Re: Meat stuck in your teeth?) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:22:30 EDT (-0400)
  Toothpick 5k bu (Re: Meat stuck in your teeth?)
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 28 Feb 2000 06:50:51
Message: <38ba611b@news.povray.org>
Peter Cracknell <pc### [at] lineonenet> wrote in message
> OK now this isn't the most exciting model I've tried to re create but it
was
> right in front of me and it wasn't too complicated, but it was fun doing
> (though it could look rather sad)

As a dentist I can say that the box is beautiful, but the toothpicks are a
bit flat. The diameter of a toothpick should be triangular, and they should
be pointed, but with a rounded tip. The surface should be a little bit
rough.

I made a rough sketch, attached.

Rudy Velthuis

Post a reply to this message