POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 4.5 Week Render (Gasp!) : Re: 4.5 Week Render (Gasp!) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 08:20:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4.5 Week Render (Gasp!)
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 27 Feb 2000 17:43:12
Message: <38b9a880@news.povray.org>
Quantuum-processors would reduce the rendering-time tremendously. Not only
would they be fast, but they calculate implicit equations instantly, just
like optimal angles between atoms in molecules are found instantly with
quantuum-porcesses. Ray-object intersections could be calculated instatly
for _any_ surface. Now _that_ would be something.

I've heard that they now have constructed a simple quantuum-ciruit that does
some simple calculations. Int the future ... blabla.

Simen.

John VanSickle skrev i meldingen <38B992D0.DF970A41@erols.com>...