POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Micoroscope : Re: Micoroscope Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Micoroscope
From: Sander
Date: 27 Feb 2000 10:53:12
Message: <38b94868@news.povray.org>
This is a good start! Only to me it seems that in the position shown on the
right the microscope could easily tip over? I'm not sure about it. Perhaps
the feet should be a little longer.
Maybe there are some details still to be added? The mechanism to move the

It all depends how much detail you are going to show in the final project,
of course...
--
Regards,
Sander

mr.art <mr.### [at] gcinet> schreef in berichtnieuws
38B85392.4A972B1F@gci.net...