POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 4.5 Week Render (Gasp!) : Re: 4.5 Week Render (Gasp!) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 08:16:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4.5 Week Render (Gasp!)
From: Equiprawn
Date: 27 Feb 2000 10:04:29
Message: <38b93cfd@news.povray.org>
Hi,

> Wow!  Both the coloured and black & white versions are
> fantastic, I love things like this.

Thanks. I was partially inspired by the still life rendering on the front
page of the Radiance site.

> This reminds me that I need to read about the changes
> to photons in 0.4, as I've tried a render and found
> they're totally different to 0.3.

I know, I've just noticed now. Hopefully this will make it easier though.

> If you rerender this try a slightly wider camera
> angle, just that glass on the right seems to be
> leaning over a bit.

I think the glass is leaning because I used too wide a camera angle. I think
it was somewhere near 70 degrees or something. The camera is fairly close to
the objects as well, which doesn;t help.

Equiprawn