POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 4.5 Week Render (Gasp!) : Re: 4.5 Week Render (Gasp!) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 08:15:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4.5 Week Render (Gasp!)
From: Equiprawn
Date: 27 Feb 2000 10:02:13
Message: <38b93c75@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Speaking of animation, before I realised how long the render was going to
take, I was considering doing an animation with photons. There is a physics
simulation program out there somewhere, can't remember the name right now,
that uses simple primitives in the simulation. So I was thinking of building
a simple jug, filling it with thousands of tiny spheres and then pouring
them into a simple glass. Then for the final animation, I would change the
spheres into spherical blob components, with the hope that they would blob
togethere to create realistic flowing water.

But I'm not going to do that now ;)

Equiprawn