POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first in a long time - Sloncho-wip-1.jpg : Re: Updated image - Sloncho-wip-2.jpg Server Time
3 Oct 2024 08:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Updated image - Sloncho-wip-2.jpg
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 27 Feb 2000 06:44:21
Message: <38b90e15@news.povray.org>
If Lance hadn't said it was a "P" I was going to say "D".
I too think a hazy shadow should exist for the elephant.  Maybe the gnarled
lines are intersections with the wall? Maybe not.
Weren't you using a rounded box for the room before?  I think that would be much
more suitable for this chipped and chiseled type of texture.
I really have to say though that the burning object, if indeed a letter P, is
going to need better distinction.

Bob