POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Space&Rocket Center 16 miles (26km) away! [~38KBt Jpg] : Re: Space&Rocket Center 16 miles (26km) away! [~38KBt Jpg] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Space&Rocket Center 16 miles (26km) away! [~38KBt Jpg]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 27 Feb 2000 06:07:26
Message: <38b9056e@news.povray.org>
Um, no.  No launches here.  Only rocket motor tests nearby at the Marshal Space
Flight Center (several miles to the right).  As a kid I lived at Merritt Island
Florida though, next to Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center, and these
things launched from about 12 miles away, but we had to go to a nearby bridge to
see them when on the ground.  Very flat landscape there.

Bob

news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...