POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : HELP: Moray can't send renders : HELP: Moray can't send renders Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  HELP: Moray can't send renders
From:  jivvy
Date: 26 Feb 2000 11:58:43
Message: <38b80643@news.povray.org>
Okay, I'm not panicking about my IRTC entry yet.

And POV still works, so worst case, I can still work in POV and
get my submission ready -- but I still had quite a bit of texture
tweaking to do and I work 100% faster in Moray. <checking
calendar nervously>

It started with render problems (and this happens no matter the
scene file) -- first (and oft repeated) error message was "
"File:DlgTextureEditor.cpp at Line 2444"... I rebooted, same
problem.  I reinstalled Moray, same problem. I made copies of all
my data files, uninstalled and reinstalled Moray, same problem on
first use, now a new problem "povrenderwindow.cpp at line 315"
(but POV still renders fine independently of Moray).

I'm guessing the only solution to this will be a registry hack,
but I'm clueless as what to hack.

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated,

Claire