POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Unable to install animation plugin : Re: Unable to install animation plugin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:31:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unable to install animation plugin
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 25 Feb 2000 09:45:57
Message: <38b695a5@news.povray.org>
i have also had install problems

i installed moray then the anim plug without actually running moray - the
anim plu setup reported a successffull install, but had no actually done
anything..

running moray once then running the animplug setup worked fine tho..

could you make the single file isntall bit say where each file's usual
location is? insead of just listing the files..

Rick