POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation plugin, and 3.2 rule. : Animation plugin, and 3.2 rule. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:54 EDT (-0400)
  Animation plugin, and 3.2 rule.
From: Dean MacIsaac
Date: 25 Feb 2000 07:29:24
Message: <38b675a4@news.povray.org>
I have just tried a few things, and can not believe the results.  When I get
the finished product, maybe I'll put it up there.  I'm impressed, and I
thank all those involved.  This has just opened up the world to me.  I have
been using POV, and Moray for about a year now, and using it to make real
things (not just tutorials) for a month, and I've allready got more jobs
than my CPU can handle, and now easy animation.  I'll have to buy some more
PCs.

Thanks again