POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first in a long time - Sloncho-wip-1.jpg : Re: My first in a long time - Sloncho-wip-1.jpg Server Time
3 Oct 2024 08:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first in a long time - Sloncho-wip-1.jpg
From: Tom Melly
Date: 24 Feb 2000 05:38:00
Message: <38b50a08@news.povray.org>
Peter Popov <pet### [at] usanet> wrote in message
> Here's an in-progress render of a scene I'm working on. There's still
> a lot to be done but I felt like sharing it anyway. Please let me know
> what you think.

I like!

With regard to the floor/table confusion, you might be able to avoid this if
the table corner wasn't so close to where a floor corner would be in
relation to the wall corner. At the moment the eye is tricked into seeing
the table and wall as contigenous.

With regard to the model, the transition between the legs and the body looks
a little abrupt, but this might be a feature of the real model.

Please post the china (or whatever) version.