POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A clock (~27k) : Re: A clock (~27k) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A clock (~27k)
Date: 23 Feb 2000 15:12:49
Message: <38b43f41@news.povray.org>
Paul Vanukoff wrote:
>That's pretty dang realistic looking, if a bit sterile.

Thanks ! Like I already answered to Mike it's based on my own night table
(or whatever u wanna call it). It's actually almost the sterile in reality
(well ok, there's some dust :) ) but I'm planning on throwing a bunch of
useless stuff in there.

>Just add some clutter on the dresser, maybe put something on the wall. I
envision a plant
>on top of the black object.

The black object is where all my CDs are (not currently included in the
scene) and I don't have a single plant in my room but that might look nice.
Maybe a cactus

>Nice.

Thanks again :)

Jide