POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Ray Logo Competition : Re: POV-Ray Logo Competition Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Logo Competition
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 22 Feb 2000 15:36:25
Message: <38b2f349@news.povray.org>
"Peter Popov" <pet### [at] usanet> wrote in message
> On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:13:20 -0500, "Bill DeWitt"
> <the### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
>
> >    I have an idea for this, but I am two days into a -second- render of
my
> >IRTC image and I don't want to risk messing it up by opening too much
> >stuff...
>
> What do you mean? I am sure you know you can open multiple copies of
> POV.

    Sure, but I also know that it slows down the rendering and I may not
have enough time to get this done. It is down to 2 pps average or more
accurately 2 lines per hour for what may not even be the slowest part. I
will be lucky if it gets the final 200 lines done in time.

    I wanted Rune to know that there would probably be more entries in his
contest -after- the end of the month.