POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRIDIA (~55kau) : Re: IRIDIA (~55kau) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 08:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRIDIA (~55kau)
From: TonyB
Date: 22 Feb 2000 10:10:24
Message: <38b2a6e0@news.povray.org>
>Ah, great, now I have groupies. *shakes head sadly*

I'm your biggest fan! <j/k> <j/k> <g> I think every POVer has had his
moment. I had it when I made the clouds with media (if for only a little
while). The problem with you is that you consistently repeat yourself and do
amazing things with blobs, and well, you keep your status high. I, on the
other hand, work on an irregular sine wave, every once in a while making
something useful and cool, then going back down to simple things (or at
least I feel it like that, what do you guys think?).

>Ok, let's see.  The media on the sides needs some work. The scale still
doesn't
>seem immediately apparent.

Right now it's just emmision inside tubes of cylinders and spheres. I might
put more work into it.

>Other than that, I suggest that you drop the cloud
>background and add stars and some sort of a moon.

I was thinking of a Dagobah kinda planet to put it exploring on. Maybe even
a group of 'em.

>Good job!

Thank you, Master. <bows his head>