POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Re: [OT] Monitor Size - Survey? : Re: [OT] Monitor Size - Survey? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:27:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [OT] Monitor Size - Survey?
From: Sander
Date: 22 Feb 2000 07:03:28
Message: <38b27b10@news.povray.org>
I started many years ago with 15" at 1024x768 and I was quite happy with it,
until 5 years ago when I switched to 17" at 1024x768 and liked that very
much !
Then I got the opportunity to buy relatively cheap a 21" Sony Trinitron
Multiscan 520GS and I am in heaven now! My eyes are old, about the same age
as I am, but after a recent thorough maintenance job I can see as clearly as
when I was 45! Now the 21" seems a bit overdone, but I am still in heaven.

I would suggest that you wait a little and buy a 19". That would serve you
for as long as the tube lasts...

--
Regards,
Sander

Bruce <dke### [at] sksympaticoca> schreef in berichtnieuws
38B### [at] sksympaticoca...