POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet Another Blob Spaceship (28KB) : Re: Yet Another Blob Spaceship (28KB) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet Another Blob Spaceship (28KB)
From: Justin Whitton
Date: 22 Feb 2000 02:59:27
Message: <38b241df@news.povray.org>
David Fontaine wrote in message <38B1AAB9.89CE1AC8@faricy.net>...
>Justin Whitton wrote:
>
>> Why?
>
>They're doing space stuff and you could make some awesome ships for it :-)

They'd be better off talking to H.E. Day, he's a lot better than me and he's
got youth on his side.

It used to be that all my POV output was "Space stuff", it was the only
thing I was good at and was proud to show my images off. I had a few weeks
with the abstract images, but better abstract POVers have emerged. :-(

Sorry, bit down today. Strangely the smiley has had a negative affect on me.

Justin