POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRIDIA (~55kau) : Re: IRIDIA (~55kau) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 08:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRIDIA (~55kau)
From: TonyB
Date: 21 Feb 2000 22:29:33
Message: <38b2029d@news.povray.org>
>(no offense to you) This happens a lot, including to me, and what I think
it is
>is that you're not really inspired or putting any effort into it and spew
out
>some crap based on all the cliches you grew up with.

I put a lot of effort and inspiration into my story. No cliches whatsoever.
I didn't write it for school either. I wrote it for myself. I just came
together with all these ideas of mine, reinterpreted some futuristic ones
and thought and researched, and wrote. Then, while researching one day, I
find the story for Doom, and the friggin' thing was practically identical to
mine, to my grave dissapointment and dismay. :(