POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRIDIA (~55kau) : Re: IRIDIA (~55kau) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 08:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRIDIA (~55kau)
From: TonyB
Date: 21 Feb 2000 21:26:53
Message: <38b1f3ed@news.povray.org>
>You made it look cylindrical w/ the sphere loop or w/ the negative
>components...

Simplified...

#declare A = 0;
#while (A<360)
 sphere {y*R1,R2,S rotate z*A}
 #declare A = A + 1;
#end

>I like the sound of the name where did it come from... You and your gray
>matter?

Take mom's name: Ilidia. Make a Japanese person pronounce it: Iridia. Make
up meaning for acronym. Done.

>Borg don't spell in english i don't think... I will have to look next time
my
>mom watches star trek...

I'm not a borg, I just used a font called Borg9. I have no idea what it
really looks like. I'm not a Trekker.

>I guess that means IRIDIUM would not be copy write infringement...?

Not if they're dead... :)