POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Ray Logo Competition : Re: POV-Ray Logo Competition Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Logo Competition
From: Lance Birch
Date: 21 Feb 2000 18:41:56
Message: <38b1cd44@news.povray.org>
Peter Popov wrote:
> A typical MAXer's approach. That sphere doesn't refract :)

I wasn't going to go to the trouble in Photoshop of making all the detail :)

It was supposed to be a cliched joke, but no, Peter steps in and turns this
into a renderer flame war!  Well I'm ready to take you on, bring on your ray
gun and I'll be ready with my Z-Buffer to defend myself!  MWUAHHAHAHA!

--
Lance.
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone