POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Baseball, 24kbu : Re: Baseball, strike two 28kbu Server Time
3 Oct 2024 10:18:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Baseball, strike two 28kbu
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 21 Feb 2000 18:26:42
Message: <38b1c9b2@news.povray.org>
"Sigmund Kyrre Aas" <as### [at] studntnuno> wrote in message

> Btw I'm planning to make a bunch of baseball artifacts
> for the Knickers web site. Can't wait to start on that
> glove :-[ Nice excuse to learn spatch..

Very nice image.  You might consider Rhino for making that glove.  You can
download a fully functional demo that limits you to a total of 25 saves.  It
exports to POV and is VERY powerful.  If you're a student they offer a great
discount (my wife just started back to school to finish her MBA... time to
buy it!!!).

http://www.rhino3d.com/

Eric
http://www.datasync.com/~ericfree
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
--Bertrand Russel