POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : This is Your Captain Speaking <82k jpg> : Re: This is Your Captain Speaking <82k jpg> Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:58:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This is Your Captain Speaking <82k jpg>
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 21 Feb 2000 04:16:39
Message: <38b10277@news.povray.org>
"SamuelT." <STB### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
news:38B### [at] aolcom...

> I couldn't contain my laughter when reading your message! Nice image BTW
:)

Laurie Anderson is very weird.  I just noticed that, while I did cut, paste
and rotate the artificial horizon to match the bank of the plane, there is a
second vertical speed indicator on the right side of the instrument panel
that shows that the plane is not descending (the control yoke is covering
the left side VSI).  Also a second turn-and-bank indicator on the right that
shows no turn or bank.  Darn!!!

Eric
http://www.datasync.com/~ericfree
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
--Bertrand Russel