POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV logos : Re: Simple version ( image < 4KB ) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Simple version ( image < 4KB )
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 20 Feb 2000 18:54:08
Message: <38b07ea0@news.povray.org>
It's alright but it's just that the encompassing circle seems to detract from
the smaller one, which is for the letter "o" I would guess.
Maybe a box (square rather) would be less confusing, and plaque-like (plus throw
another primitive into the emblem?).  I was thinking if the large circle were
solid and the other "letter parts" were embossed or raised on that then it could
be better.  That's where my thinking leads to anyhow.

Bob