POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Ohmigod! It's alive! : Ohmigod! It's alive! Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:30:17 EDT (-0400)
  Ohmigod! It's alive!
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 20 Feb 2000 15:52:26
Message: <38b0540a@news.povray.org>
Don't let the subject confuse you.

I am working on an "oozing" liquit metal thingy. I couldn't make it below
the size limit, so I upped it to my homepage. URL:
http://www.uio.no/~simenkv/film\Blob.mpg (~900KB)

Take a look - It's a bit speedy due to a bit few frames, and I don't know
how to customize CMpeg (Just downloaded it, you see...).

By the way, does anyone know a good way to compress the mpg more with
additional params to CMpeg?

Ah, an yes. There's a black-and-white checkered floor in this one... ;)

Simen.