POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A vase (113kb) : Re: A vase (not 113kb either) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:57:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A vase (not 113kb either)
From: Sander
Date: 20 Feb 2000 08:04:17
Message: <38afe651@news.povray.org>
Alberto's vase is very good indeed: the surroundings are well done and do
enhance the whole picture IMHO. But I agree with you, Bob, that the contrast
and brightness you have given it shows the whole scene at its best. I very
often touch up my renders that way, too.

--
Regards,
Sander

Bob Hughes <omn### [at] hotmailcom?subject=PoV-News:> schreef in
berichtnieuws 38afad1e@news.povray.org...