POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : This is Your Captain Speaking <82k jpg> : This is Your Captain Speaking <82k jpg> Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:57:35 EDT (-0400)
  This is Your Captain Speaking <82k jpg>
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 19 Feb 2000 17:53:50
Message: <38af1efe@news.povray.org>
Uh oh... I've been listening to Laurie Anderson again!!!

"Good evening.  This is your Captain.  We are about to attempt a crash
landing.  Please extinguish all cigarettes.  Place your tray tables in their
upright, locked position.  Your Captain says: Put your head on your knees.
Your Captain says: Put your head on your hands.  Captain says: Put your
hands on your head.  Put your hands on your hips.  Heh, heh.  This is your
Captain - and we are going down.  We are all going down, together.  And I
said: Uh oh.  This is gonna be some day.  Standby.  This is the time.  And
this is the record of the time.  This is the time.  And this is the record
of the time.  Uh - this is your Captain again.  You know, I've got a funny
feeling I've seen this all before.  Why?  Cause I'm a caveman.  Why?  Cause
I've got eyes in the back of my head.  Why?  It's the heat.  Standby.  This
is the time.  And this is the record of the time.  This is the time.  And
this is the record of the time.  Put your hands over your eyes.  Jump out of
the plane.  There is no pilot.  You are not alone.  Standby.  This is the
time.  And this is the record of the time.  This is the time.  And this is
the record of the time."

'From The Air' - by Laurie Anderson

Eric
--------------------
http://www.datasync.com/~ericfree
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
--Bertrand Russel

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'crash.jpg' (82 KB)