POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : declaring variables and float operations : Re: declaring variables and float operations Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: declaring variables and float operations
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 19 Feb 2000 06:06:45
Message: <38ae7945@news.povray.org>
Seems alright to me.  Most likely explanation is that something else is wrong.
Try commenting sections out until you can get the error narrowed down if you
haven't tried that already anyway.
Make sure you have a #end placed after your #while loop, or some other possible
reason for the error.  They sometimes get misdirected when somethings wrong, not
often though.
I tried those 3 declares just to prove to myself it's okay and it was.

Bob